WHAT IS DEMIX PRO VOCAL REMOVAL SOFTWARE?
Manipulate audio mixes like never before. DeMIX Pro is standalone software that combines cutting-edge AI sound isolation algorithms with advanced refined spectral editing to give audio and mastering engineers, remixers, producers, DJs, and Musicians unrivaled freedom to create isolated vocals, drums, bass, and other instruments from existing mixes.
Ideal for high-quality vocal removal, instrumental creation, and production quality sampling. DeMIX Pro delivers unmatched flexibility with unlimited, non-destructive track separations, convenient merge tracks functions, a built-in multichannel mixer, and the ability to provide the removed vocal and its associated reverb on individual tracks for total vocal control.
Create countless high-quality individual track separations for remixing, up-mixing, re-mastering, and post-production applications.
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 2?
DeMIX Pro Version 2 contains a range of improvements and new functionality and is available as a free upgrade for existing paid users;
- New All Vocals and Lead Vocal removal
- New Bass separation
- New Improved Drum separation
- Faster Separation times for Vocals and Drums
- Improved UI feedback during track separations
- A quicker and simpler device activation process
- New Stability improvements
“Best extraction software I have ever used, I recommend it highly.”
3-Time Grammy Award Winner
- All Vocal, Lead Vocal/Instrument, Drum, Bass & Pan-based separators
- Customizable separation algorithms
- Advanced Spectral Editing
- Separate, refine, mix and merge unlimited tracks
- Multi-channel mixer for quick & easy remixing
- Melody Selection/Editing Tools to separate the part you want
- Non-destructive separations and editing
- Fast & secure Cloud-based processing
- Supports up to 24bit 192kHz audio
SEE DEMIX PRO IN ACTION
GETTING STARTED GUIDE
DEMIX PRO SCREENSHOTS
Mac OS 10.9 and up
Windows 7 and up
Minimum RAM requirements 4 GB
Minimum CPU requirements Core Duo 3GHz
High-Speed internet required
Note: iLok License Manager must be installed before the software will run.